Let’s check out our post on the top 13 curtain bangs wavy hair! If you have wavy locks and are looking for some hairstyle inspiration, you have come to the right place. Curtain bangs are a trendy and versatile choice that can beautifully complement your waves. In this post, we have curated a collection of stunning curtain bang styles specifically designed for wavy hair.
Whether you want to enhance your natural texture or add a touch of elegance to your look, these curtain bangs wavy hair ideas will surely inspire you. So, let’s dive in!
What are curtain bangs wavy hair and how they can work together?
Curtain bangs are called that because they frame your face like a curtain frames a window. They are shorter in the middle and longer on the sides to create this curtain-like effect.
These bangs can work well with different face shapes, hairstyles, and hair types. While they usually look better on straight hair, they can also complement wavy hair.
One of the advantages of curtain bangs is that they are easy to maintain. The V-shape of the bangs already has a stylish and textured appearance, so you do not need to spend a lot of time styling them every day.
If you are wondering whether curtain bangs go well with wavy hair, don’t worry. As long as you give them some extra attention when drying, curtain bangs wavy hair can go together nicely.
Here are some of the main benefits of curtain bangs:
– They frame your face nicely.
– They work well with different hair textures.
– They are low-maintenance most of the time (but wavy hair requires a bit more care).
– They still look great as your hair grows out.
Even though curtain bangs originated in the 70s, they are becoming more popular nowadays.
Now that you have a good understanding of what curtain bangs are and how they can complement wavy hair, let’s explore some specific curtain bangs wavy hair examples to inspire your next hairstyle!
Best options for curtain bangs wavy hair
Short Curly Curtain Bangs
Embracing a shorter version of this hairstyle, these curtain bangs offer an open and youthful look, showcasing the beauty of short curls.
Short Curtain Bangs
Curtain bangs can be adapted for short hair as well. In this style, the curtain bangs wavy hair short subtly frame the face, creating a neat yet casual appearance when combined with long layers with curtain bangs wavy hair at the back.
Long Curtain Bangs Wavy Hair
These long curtain bangs beautifully frame the face while staying out of the way. Paired with a neat and low ponytail, they draw attention to the face.
Long and Wavy
Embrace and showcase your natural waves with this curtain bangs wavy hair style. By wearing the hair down and incorporating subtle curtain bangs on top, you can highlight the beauty of long and wavy locks.
Red Curtain Bangs With Hair Bun
This versatile haircut showcases how curtain bangs can work with any hairstyle. The thin and long bangs elongate the face, creating an elegant look.
Red Hair Curtain Bangs Wavy Hair
Don’t forget about the variety of hair colors that can blend with curtain bangs. This particular style adds a subtle touch to elongate the face.
Side Part Bangs
Curtain bangs can be parted to the side, providing a great solution for hiding a noticeable cowlick (angled hairline).
Pushing the boundaries of a traditional curtain bang haircut, this curtain bangs wavy hair style still captures the framing effect while offering a less committed approach to the look.
Just like decorating curtains in your house, curtain bangs can be personalized in creative ways. This example showcases a messy framing style, capturing a casual and relaxed look.
Medium Blonde Curtain Bangs
Even with a slightly wavy hair texture, this woman rocks the curtain bang style. It effortlessly styles the hair while highlighting her face.
Short Brunette Bangs
Despite not having extremely wavy hair, this woman serves as an excellent example of how the curtain bang style complements brunette hair. Moreover, these bangs offer the flexibility to be styled differently each day, allowing for a range of versatile looks.
Contrasting the previous example, this style emphasizes sharp edges and neatness in the curtain bangs, creating a polished appearance.
Thick Curtain Bangs
This example demonstrates how curtain bangs work with thicker hair textures, enhancing natural beauty in a way that’s hard to describe.
How can you choose the most suitable curtain bangs wavy hair?
When selecting the most suitable curtain bangs wavy hair, there are a few factors to consider. Here’s a guide to help you choose how to style curtain bangs wavy hair for your wavy locks:
- Hair Texture: Assess the texture of your wavy hair. Is it fine, curtain bangs wavy hair medium, or thick? This will determine how heavy or light you want your curtain bangs to be. Fine hair may benefit from lighter, wispy bangs, while thicker hair can handle more substantial curtain bangs.
- Face Shape: Consider your face shape when choosing curtain bangs. Certain styles complement your features better than others. For example, choose curtain bangs wavy hair round face, while shorter bangs can soften angular features.
- Wave Pattern: Examine the pattern of your waves. Are they loose and beachy, or tighter and more defined? This will influence the length and shape of your curtain bangs. Looser waves work well with longer, cascading bangs, while tighter waves benefit from shorter, more structured bangs.
- Maintenance Level: Determine how much time and effort you are willing to invest in styling your bangs. Curtain bangs can be versatile, but some styles require more daily styling and upkeep than others. If you prefer a low-maintenance option, opt for bangs that naturally blend with your waves or require minimal styling.
- Personal Preference: Ultimately, go with a style that resonates with your personal taste and complements your overall look. Browse different curtain bang inspirations and consider the ones that appeal to you the most. Trust your instincts and choose a style that makes you feel confident and beautiful!
We hope this compilation of the top curtain bangs wavy hair has provided you with a wealth of inspiration for your next hairstyle. Whether you have loose beachy waves or tighter defined waves, there is a curtain bang style that will beautifully complement your unique texture. From long and flowing to short and sassy, these examples showcase the versatility and charm of curtain bangs for wavy hair.
So, go ahead and let your waves take center stage with the perfect curtain bangs for wavy hair. Get ready with Jen Hair to rock a stylish!