Hair weaves are great options for anyone looking to grow their natural hair out. The sweetness is that you’ll protect your natural hair, the only human hair for sew-in weave limits damage, and you get to have a real natural look and unique beauty.
However, ever you wonder why numerous people have such beautiful and long hair? At some point, they’ll have short or medium-length hair, then all of a sudden they have a really long ponytail or have most hair that you just just sit there and wonder, why not me? Well our dear, the key is: hair extensions.
Now, to learn more about it, let’s enter how to create the best hair extension? What is the best human hair for sew-in weave in 2022? Before starting, it is important to find out what sew-in hair weave extensions are.
Sew-in weave: What is it?
In fact, sew-in weaves are a process where your natural hair is braided down into cornrows, and hair extensions are sewed onto cornrows with a needle and thread.
Sew-ins involve adding hair extensions at the hair shaft or tracks. If you’re considering sew-ins as your preferred installation method, it’s important to decide what kind of hair you will be adding the extensions to.
With a sew-in, your hair is tucked away, requiring very little upkeep. These weaves help to avoid damage to your natural hair from everyday styling, heating, brushing, and merchandise buildup.
Human hair types for sew-in weave
When choosing a hair weave you wish to make sure that you simply choose the correct hair. There are many different types of hair that can be used to create hair weaves or hair extensions. Some hair is better for a sew-in weave than other hair and can suit different people.
Virgin hair is the best because it is durable, tangle-free, and has many styling options. Virgin hair is hair that hasn’t been chemically treated, so it’s the strongest and most original. It’s never been damaged by factors like sun exposure or heat and bad chemicals. This is also one reason that many high-end hair extensions are made from virgin hair.
Virgin hair comes from many different sources and in a variety of textures. For example, the virgin Brazilian hair has some bend as a body wavy. This type of hair will look and feel different from regular Indian hair that is straight hair.
A sew-in weave can last between six and eight weeks. The installation process ensures the hair is well secured for long-term wear; however, the longevity of any type of hair extension depends on how well you take care of it. You need to keep your hair clean, moisturized, and guarded from the weather the maximum amount as possible to free from knots and tangles.
When it comes to choosing the best hair for your next look, there are many options available on the market. The most popular types of human hair are Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian hair and a new one: Vietnamese hair. There are a lot of different weave hair styles to choose from. Understanding the differences between these four weaves will help you make a better decision as to which one is best for you.
1. Brazilian Hair:
The Brazilian virgin hair is one of the foremost popular for hair within the market now. In fact, it most accurately fits African American hair and you recognize they’re the highest consumers of hair extension. The hair is commonly soft, dense and thick. It’s just hell for leather fabulous hair.
- Thick, Durable, Versatile
- Brazilian hair is the most popular hair type among black women.
- The hair is thicker and more durable than most. Brazilian virgin hair with low to medium sheen and natural density requires less bundles to create a perfect look.
- This hair has a lot of body and natural luster, which makes it easy to dye and bleach.
- The hair is still soft and tangle-free after dyed or bleached.
- Not easily sourced, true Brazilian virgin hair can be hard to find, making it expensive at times.
2. Malaysian hair
Because of the hot and humid climate, human hair is shiny and strong, however hair is often drier than other hair types. There are many advantages that many customers like.
If you wish to realize a thick voluminous look, Malaysian hair is the simplest weave hair you will be ready to choose.
- Shiny, Bouncy, Silky
- Malaysian hair can be overly shiny, but after a few washes, some of it becomes dull and looks more natural.
- This hair is soft, silky, and has a heavy density, meaning it will hold its curl all day without needing additional product.
- Malaysian hair has a lot of bounce, heavy body and tends to come in darker colors. Its luster is medium to high, which means it gives brilliant all-day shine.
- It is important to take care of your hair if you want it to stay healthy and free from dryness. For best results, use a leave-in conditioner to keep the hair moist and protected. However, this hair type can be washed less often, which is a major plus.
3. Indian Hair
Indian virgin hair extensions are the foremost natural style of the hair type. It’s not only natural but it also behaves the identical way your natural hair would behave. This kind of hair will be styled altogether and is chemical free. The hair blends together with your own natural hair perfectly to administer women a full, volumized look.
- Bouncy, Thick, Soft
- Indian hair with prime quality has been highly recommended within the hair industry.
- The hair is very light and has a lot of bounce.
- Another reason why Indian human hair is so popular is that it is hard to get entangled or does not come off easily.
- Indian hair has the thinnest texture and gives a variety of hairstyles like straight, wavy, and curly styles.
- It can suit most women because Indian hair is very textured and has a natural luster.
- Indian hair includes that it may become frizzy in moist temperatures, and quality Indian hair can maintain its silky texture for months if well cared for.
4. Peruvian Hair
This is another type of hair that has become quite popular in the market. Virgin Peruvian hair. It can be easily styled and it is one of the highest choices for sewing hair.
Peruvian hair is one in every of the thicker hair types and is extremely soft and light-weight requiring fewer bundles for a full volume look.
- Peruvian hair is one among the softest and most lightweight hair bundles on the market.
- It is extremely manageable, raw and naturally wavy.
- Peruvian hair has many parts on the body, so you don’t have to bundle up a lot to get a full and voluminous look.
- Even if you are using 4-5 packs, it will still feel very light. This may be the simplest hairstyle when you are trying to create an easy look with soft curls.
- Not easily sourced, true virgin Peruvian hair can be hard to find, making it expensive at times.
5. Vietnamese hair
Vietnamese virgin human hair is a new and hot type of hair in the current hair market. Due to tropical monsoon climate and mild weather and a culinary culture, Vietnamese virgin human hair has a very good structure, soft and strong. Vietnamese hair is usually straight hair.
- Vietnamese hair is one of the softest and most healthy hair bundles on the market.
- It has the best texture, so it can be easy to make many hair styles: wavy, curly, or bleached and colored, able to suffer from high temperature with a hot tool.
- The hair strand is thick so you can use from 2-3 bundles and closure/frontal to make a full wigs.
- This is the best type of hair when trying to achieve many hair styles with good quality.
- The large source and cheaper price.
- More expensive maintenance, getting extensions installed can be time-consuming and expensive.
What is the best human hair for sew-in weave?
Among so many types of hair on the market, do you wonder what is the best human hair for sew-in weave? From my point of view, the answer that we suggest to you is Vietnamese human hair.
Vietnamese natural human hair is one of the best quality human hair on the hair market that comes from Vietnam. The high-quality hair strands are the result of the kind of diet and hair care that Vietnamese women do every day. Many Vietnamese women love growing their hair very long and natural, without using too many chemicals or styling with heat. Thanks to that, Vietnamese human hair is silky, shiny, raw, and unprocessed.
Vietnamese human hair is very rarely found because of its thick and raw texture, but it can be styled to all kinds of hairstyles. Almost all Vietnamese human hair is healthy and durable, you can use it for up to 2-3 years or even 10 years or forever if you take care of it well. Despite its pricey maintenance, you get what you pay for. You also can find luxury hair or baby thin Vietnamese human hair, but that is rare and there aren’t too many.
After all the information we provide you already know more about many types of virgin hair and their advantages and downsides. From there, you can easily make a decision to choose the right hair type for your demands for best human hair for sew-in weave.
In my opinion, Vietnamese hair is a new type of hair that has been introduced into the market as a breakthrough because it has all the highest features of hair types like Peruvian Hair and Brazilian Hair, but the price is cheaper and the raw materials are plentiful.
If you have any questions or need help selecting your perfect hair extensions, please stay tuned via:
Email: [email protected]